SuperReview enables merchants to integrate their reviews into Google Shopping using an XML Product Reviews Feed, to display ratings and photo reviews on Product Listing Ads:
Please read this article carefully and follow the instructions in order to sync your reviews data to Google Shopping.
1. Log into your Google Merchant Center https://merchants.google.com/
2. Find Growth -->> Manage Programs, and click "Get Started":
3. Apply for the product reviews feed integration by filling in Google’s Product Ratings Interest Form:
Please fill all contents in the form. It usually takes 24 hours for Google to approve.
4. If your request has been successfully apporved, check your Google Merchant Center again. In the left menu, you will see "Marketing".
Click "Product Reviews",
Then click "Product Review Feeds" to create a new reviews feed.
5. Creating a new feed. As the pictures below shows, you need to fill name of the feed, and choose from 2 types of uploading feeds.
(1) Scheduled fetch: Automatic syncing based on the provided google reviews feed xml
You should Input all necessary information in the form above
(2) Upload: Manually Upload Google reviews feed xml
You can manually drop the file in the box named "Upload a file now"
After you click "Create Feed", it will take 2-10 minutes for Google to check the legality of uploaded file.
6. After you successfully create a feed, you will see this page:
Also you can check in the "Marketing" --> "Prodcut Reviews"
Here you can check the status of all your uploaded reviews.